Monday, December 31, 2007

Pre-New Year post

Yeah, its a new year again. As usual, plenty of stuff happened this year. Ups and downs. Been a pretty good year for me, for I didn't flop my studies and working now. Still having thoughts on where to do the new year countdown later. Heard that there are nice fireworks at the Bukit Tinggi Jusco here. Good for me and everyone here. Don't need to go too deep inside KL or PJ. Sure, the fireworks there are plenty and awesome, but I just can't stand the overwhelming crowd and traffic jam. Not this year.

Did you guys and gals had a good year? Remember don't look back on the bad stuff, always look forward for the good ones. If you're trapped in your past, then you'll be miserable for the rest of your life. If there's a problem that's been bugging you, then FIX it! Whining ain't gonna get you anywhere. Hope you have a great one next year. Go ahead and plan new year goals and resolutions, but don't be sad if it doesn't happen. There's always another year!

How a special way to end 2007. As I was parking my car near my office, I just came across this dog scratching itself. As I was quite early to office today, I had plenty of time to sit in my car n listen to Rudy and JJ on Hitz.fm. To my darn surprise, the dog continued scratching itself for the length of ~ 5 minutes! wth. Probably the dog is excited for the new year of some sort.

So I'll end this post with some new year's resolution (the public one of course) :

1. Kick more @sses
2. Get deeper into the Warhammer 40k game
3. Get promoted or a big raise
4. Attempt to get more angpaus on CNY
5. Get a PS3 or Wii if the hackers manage to hack and mod it to play fully pirated discs.
6. Gain more weight

Thats all I can think of now. There are some others, but hey it's privacy, no? Adios for now. See you all next year!

No comments: