Monday, January 7, 2008

Great start to the new year

How are you guys doing? It's the 1st week of the new year and things are so far so good here. Raise and bonus coming soon, improving a lot in Warhammer 40k DoW:DC, and my Youth group in my church looks promising this year with a lot of new members. I'll divide my post now into sections so it's easier for you to read and skip the stuff that doesn't interest you. Probably will start doing so in all my future posts from now on.

Football
One of the downside for today is Liverpool drew with Luton Town 1-1 earlier this morning. Some terrible defending from Riise which caused an own goal cancelled out Crouch's goal. Not too surprising to see that kind of crap from the lineup...Benitez's constant tinkering and playing players who are not match fit at cup ties is the cause of it. I mean...Xabi Alonso and Lucas in midfield? Both of them are great talents, but Alonso has just barely recovered from injury and Lucas has yet to settle down in the pace of the English game. As usual, Benitez rested Torres and Gerrard in hopes to keep them fresh for the next Premier League game. Seems like he doesn't really care about Cup ties anymore and treat them rather like training/testing grounds for new strategies. I saw that Benayoun, Babel and Kuyt has been constantly reshuffled position throughout the whole match. Two of them just put on the Liverpool shirt this season and so it was kinda difficult for them to switch positions that much. Tsk Tsk. A draw was probably a deserved one since Liverpool played very badly and probably one of the worse games this season, other than the Carling Cup defeat.

Gaming
I've been recently deep into WH40k. Both tabletop and computer game. In the computer game, I still can't find a clean way to beat the Insane A.I since the it will have a resource advantage over the player. Crap. Must start watching replays of good players to learn hot to beat the crap out of the A.I. Tabletop wise, I have yet to play a game. My squad isn't even ready since the official codex for the orks isn't out yet. And I hope I can get my Ork Battleforce soon so I can start painting my ork trukk, bikes and boyz! PSP game releases have been slow recently and most of the best ones I have already played. Still waiting for Final Fantasy :Crisis Core English version to be released which is reviewed to have the best graphics in the PSP so far. I'm also very eager to try out the much anticipated Star Wars : Force Unleashed game too. Much hype has put into it and I hope it won't dissapoint.

Church
This Thursday is Awal Muharram so there's some kinda outdoor activities going on in my youth cell group. Been a while since there's some outing with my church dudes and dudettes. Unfortunately most of the young bloods can't make it because most of em' are busy with their tutions and such. But anyways, I hope everybody will have a great time.

Work
I'll just post some pictures of my new office room here...note that I've not get promoted yet! But hey, there's only one IT god in my office, so how can I actually get promoted!? lol.


Note the messiness of my room. All this pictures was taken last week when I just moved in, but now its kinda cleaner already. Adios for now! Enjoy your 1st week of the new year. This year will be a blast.

4 comments:

sc said...

LOL

davidlian said...

er...LOL!
Anyway, draw up your list then only buy.

Unknown said...

Hey -- I enjoyed your post - particularly your post on the Liverpool draw. I would like to speak with you about publishing some of your articles in the future.

If you are interested, shoot me an email.
Michelle@sportingo.com

Anonymous said...

OMIGOD~!!!
You've got a room for yourself at last!
LOL~!!!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!

Don't kasi whack bebudak kecik tht work under u in future ok?

DAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!