Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thoughts...Wierd Stuff...and more other stuff!

Yet another busy day at work, reached office right before 8.30am but already started working. Why? Wanted to finish up the work early so can shake legs later! Everything is according to plan though...thats why I'm here blogging since I have everything under control now. lol. Really nice working in my office. Everyday cuci mata since 80% of my office are females, and more than half of them are around 20-27 years of age. My eyes aren't complaining definitely when I'm working here. LOL.

Anyways cuci mata aside, my work is still a good place to learn lots of new stuff other than IT. Don't get me wrong though, since day one I've learn lots of new Technical and Administrating knowledge. probably more than in university since I have to do it by myself. Near from home, Good atmosphere, friendly colleagues, helpful bosses, almost no overtime. Proud to pick this job as my first one. Lucky lucky. For my buddies out there who are not satisfied with your work, share your experiences too yea. Advice from friends and family is always cool to make sure you do the right thing.

The only heartbreaking moment for me today : watching colleagues eating their char kueh tiao, mee goreng, keropok lekor in front of me. GOOD GRIEF. How many of you guys can stand watching others' eat while your poor tongue and stomach haven't taste food for 15 days?

Okay moving along, gonna talk a lil about dramas now. Heroes 2 is almost the best thing I've seen on TV. Hayden Panettiere is one of the best sights on TV, losing out slightly only to Jessica Alba. Prison Break comes in close. Too bad the second season isn't as good as the first one though. Anyways I was discussing Prison Break with a half-Japanese friend of mine and he eventually mentioned to me that they even have their own version of Prison Break. Check this wierd sh*t out :



He even added that this sh*t is quite a hit in Japan now. Shows that imitates pop cultures is a good trend to put a smile in your face. Speaking of pop culture, those who are pro in English should check out Robot Chicken. Definitely the funniest show out there. Go search for Robot Chicken in youtube and you'll see. But be warned though, there might be some sensitive issues in that show...so just take it easy and enjoy.

Right time for me to sign off for now...ONLY 2 HOURS TO FREEDOM. FOOOOOODDDD...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is fucking wrong with the green shit rabbit or watever shit it is..keep shaking its butt

Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater said...

Trying to be Jennifer Lopez? You know all these crazy Japanese...the crazier things they do, the funnier it will be. Sh*t.