Saturday, December 15, 2007

Yet another great Friday Night!

Whoa it's getting late but I still want to post something bout today (actually yesterday) since I reached home pretty late today. Went to Bangsar to meet up with my buddies and had a great Warhammer 40,000 gaming session, chit-chat and yam cha session. Discussed lots on gaming, work, football and everything in general. Having friends with the same interest are what makes life a happy one. :D

And more bizarre stuff happened tonite. When we were yam cha-ing at the mamak stall in Bangsar, some malay (?) dude without a shirt was holding a butcher's knife come pointing into another malay dude inside the mamak restaurant. Eventually they went out to settle things up and peace makers arrive to the scene and try to cool things off. Fortunately no blood was spilled and the knife wasn't use. For more drama, I wish it was used though...Just kidding. Eventually the police came to clean things up. Don't know whether that dude got arrested or not.

That's that and on my way back home at around 12.45am I was stuck in a jam near the MPK Klang bridge area. I was thinking "What the heck? Jam around this time?". Eventually I found out many people were "pat kua-ing" by slowing down their cars and looking on the other side of the road. Stucked there for like 10 mins. Lots of police were gathering there and probably halting another case of illegal gathering and demonstration. Man...it just happened yesterday near the Hokkien Association and it happened again today. Wow. Is it sign of more of these to happen in the near future? I hope I don't want to be stuck in a road block again! Last time I was stucked in a very bad one during the first BERSIH campaigning.

Okays I guess its enough for now. Lots of stuff to think about and I'll probably hit the sacks for now. Adios.

No comments: