Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rather balanced weekend, good for the body!

Yesh, as the blog title implies...it's been a rather good weekend for me. A mixture of rest and outing. Good for me since it's gonna be Christmas and New Year soon, need lots of energy for all that. Not at 100% energy level yet since I'm not eating as much as I could last time. But hey, I'm improving a lot now, and I'm eating bigger and harder stuff everyday. lol.

Talk bout eat, yesterday I went to this new Shopping center near my area. Pretty cool that they have a lot of new shops which wasn't available in Klang. The stand out ones IMO are the food and beverage part! Shops like Pastamania, Bar.B.Q Plaza, Big Apple Donuts, and Black Canyon Restaurant are the first to step into Klang soil. Good for me since I don't need to go down all the way to KL to look for these restaurants. They claimed that this mall has the biggest Jusco in Malaysia, and it does live up to its expectation.


1st floor of the new Aeon Bukit Tinggi Shopping Center


There are so many food to try out, but eventually me and my buddies decided to try the Black Canyon Coffee house. Apparently, its a Thai + Western cuisine place. The food was pretty good, and I'd give it a 3.5/5. The environment was nice as well, and they have sofa's too! Unfortunately I have like 7 konco's accompanying me, so it's not possible to sit at the sofas. Cheh. Since it's a Coffee house, the drinks there aren't too shabby as well.


They have western dishes like this...


And Thai food like these. Cool eh?

Too bad I don't have my own camera...@#$%. lol. I've yet to venture into some parts of the new Bukit Tinggi Mall, but I guess I'll leave it till after Christmas. That place is surely packed now till then. I hope there are more game /toy/ model shops here too! No need for me to go down all the way to PJ to buy them. hoho.

Liverpool kicked Portsmouth's butt 4-1. Never put Liverpool out of the contention for the EPL yet! They just need a little bit more luck, thats all. Luck is so damn important in football. It can either save your skin or leave you frustrated. Bontot MU...they got a 88th minute penalty against Everton and edged them 2-1. See the difference?

Christmas is just around the corner. There's suppose to be a big celebration in my church as well. They canceled the Christmas caroling we usually have every year, and put it all on the big stage for the countdown tomorrow night. I hope I won't be disappointed because I love going around people's houses or to shopping malls to sing carols. Oh well, let see what happens then.

Mr.Kazuki, out. Merry X'mas! Enjoy yourself out there.

No comments: