Thursday, December 13, 2007

My FIRST bite!

Finally...the loud mouth Mr.Kazuki is able to open his mouth again!

On 6pm, the doc finally clipped of those dastardly wires of my braces. It was sure difficult to move my jaw at first since it was a new position...but hey I can talk properly again! But for now my mouth can only open up to...*takes ruler and measure*...2 cm.

Crap, that means I can't huge chunks of food yet. In fact the doc warned me that my jaw is still wobbly and weak so I can't force it to chew on big foods yet. So what did I have for dinner? Rice with soup with an egg, taufoo and more soup. I didn't really care at that time, all I want is something to fill in my stomach!

It ended up to be one of the longest and most exhausting dinner I've ever had. I have to flood my rice with soup and drink them little by little. I guess I spend an hour + to finish a plate of rice. But I ain't done yet! On the way back home I bought my favourite Double Cheeseburger from McD and I started eating it like a baby by peeling it off bit by bit and throwing them into my mouth. My mouth is taking all the pressure, but definitely lovin' it. I do hope I can bite and chew more stuff tomorrow! Gotta exercise my mouth often, since more food is coming on the weekends.




Alrite, enough jaw stories for now. On the way back from visiting my doc, I did see another road block near the Hokkien Association in Klang town. Yeah, you probably guessed it, it's another one of those killer road blocks the police do to stop a rumored gathering nearby the area. Luckily I'm on the other side of the road so I reached home without hassle. First was the BERSIH thing, then the HINDRAF thing, now its a...some chinese/hokkien thing. Hrmm...one gathering after another, is it a trend nowadays? I think these people might have a point though...they might make the government open up their eyes a little bit and start to take things more seriously. The bad side? Too much gathering causes traffic jam! And it becomes worse if they start destroying stuff. Dang. Hopefully nothing too serious happens or else Malaysia will be in jeopardy.

Anyways Fabio Capello is already confirmed as England manager!



Good stuff for England to get an experienced coach! Just hope FA don't screw up again by putting him too much pressure. But he can't speaka English? omg. He'd better brush up on this or else the England players have to rely a lot on his translator. Man, it will be funny if his translator screws something up and cost England some matches.

Hrm...anyways thats enough for now. Starting to get a little tired spending a lot of energy eating earlier. Didn't know eating can even tire me out. the heck...anyways, more stuff coming up tomorrow!

Mr.Kazuki over and out.


No comments: