Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Work and Rabbids!

Phew...rather busy morning in work, but now kinda free since I've covered all the work that I've been missing for the 2 weeks break I had. Played a little more with my bosses' Blackberry Vodaphone too. Its kinda cool but...I guess its out of my reach for now.

Funny stuff that happened earlier in work : As I was surfing the net around and looking at the Rayman:Raving Rabbids Website I got a call from my HR boss and so I left my desk. As I done my work, I walked back to my desk. My nearby colleagues are kinda stunned and looking around as though they were looking for something.

Then they told me "Did you hear that? I heard some weird noises...it's as though someone was screaming". Then I was like "Ookay...let me hear it." When I heard the sound I was almost laughing my @$$ off...It was the rabbids from my computer!

Yeah alright, what is a rabbid anyway? If you got no idea, check this trailer out :



Nuff said, it's one of the most craziest game out there. Every mini game you play will guaranteed to leave a smile on your face. I mean look at it, how many games out there let you swing cows, shoot rabbids with plumbers, closing their toilet doors, launching them like super rabbids...wow.

I'd recommend you guys and gals to check this game out. Good game to play to release the pressure and stress of work. Video games is not all about wasting time you know. This game nothing more than crazy fun. Its out on the PC so everybody has a chance to play it. Even though i think the Wii version is the most fun one though, especially the controls.

Mr.Kazuki over and out. Getting a lil' hungry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!

Anonymous said...

crazy little rabbit like peter

Unknown said...

sc was right.. da rabbit as mad as u.. lol..