Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Footie Post

Good weather, good morning. Feeling very good. Ahh...and the memories of watching Liverpool play earlier this morning makes me feel even better! Liverpool beat Marseille 4-0 at France.

Speaking of the match last nite again, it was sure worth it to watch. See Liverpool showing they can perform in big games. As usual Gerrard and Torres looked marvelous. Torres' solo goal is a very good one indeed! Kuyt got on the scoresheet again. I'm also satisfied with Kewell's recent performances and also Babel's scoring quite a number of goals for his debut season with Liverpool too. Marseille didn't play badly actually, its just that Liverpool played better than them. This coming Sunday should be interesting...Liverpool take on Manchester United! Reds vs Red Devils. Hooo boy.

Moving on...I read Soccernet today and saw somewhat a good news for England fans. "Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger have combined to back Fabio Capello for the England job." Great! It's interesting who's gonna get the post now...Jose Mourinho or Fabio Capello? Doesn't matter that much, both of them are good enough to be England manager!

Other than feeling a lil' bit drowzy due to the lack of sleep (duh...the match is from 3.45am - 5.45am) and my ever so hungry stomach, I'm feeling rather good today. Everytime I think of food, my stomach growls. Sigh. My poor stomach. Hope Thursday comes soon enough! I wonder why McD discontinued it's Double Spicy Chicken McDeluxe burger. I thought they need bigger burgers like that for guys with bigger appetite like me! We need 'kuai low' size burgers around in Malaysia too ler.

So for those who didn't catch the match yesterday (i doubt many of you are sleeping peacefully at that time), here's all the goals and highlights from that great match!



Right, so I better get back to work now. Still need to catch up for the days I've been missing from work. More rants coming up tonite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liverpool is a team of sissy..LOL