Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Late night...or rather early morning post!

OMG I'm suppose to be sleeping now! But whatever. I had an early dinner just now (oooo ayamas! ), and had a short nap after that. So I guess its okay. Awake partly because I'm kinda hooked up in helping a friend of mine cleanin' up some darn adware from her computer. Kinda irritating because this adware is kinda new and the scanners can't 100% clean it from the system! Sometimes viruses/adwares/spywares/malwares are all faster than those antiprograms...you just gotta be careful what you click whenever you go on the internet. Do NOT click/download any crap you don't know! Not even stuff that offers you FREE internet protection! If any of you guys got some sick stuff happening to your computers, do let me know. The kick @$$ doctor almost never fails at these kinda stuff. *evil laugh*

Remember to get an Antivirus and Antispyware/adware for your computers! Going online without them is like going to war naked, without your armor and weapon.

And before I end my post for today, I'm gonna complete a request and post the so called "Stupid bunny a.l.a Prison Break" cartoon Season 1, now in English ! (not that it mattered, since you guys can make up that they're trying to do) At least now you know the cartoon is called Usavich.

No comments: