Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's About Time Isn't It?

Get your heads up, keep a smile in your face...there you go. Get ready for my first post of my blog!
So by constant nagging from friends alike to setup my own blog, it seems inevitable for me to create my own one. Oh well, probably I accidentally kicked too much asses around.

Okay, the first post of the blog usually will be an introductory post, no? Well, the name is Peter Tan. Better known some part of my buddies as the great Misteerr Kazuki. *ahem* moving on...

My passion? Heck I love Gaming. I know most of you out there think of only Computer or Video gaming, but I also play table top games (which includes miniature games, card games, board games). I also own a PSP and I'm proud of it. :D. I'm not saying the PSP is better than the DS, but...hey I'll go into that later on perhaps.

Dramas? Heck I don't spend too much time on it unless its a really good show. Probably like Heroes, good Animes, Smallville, and probably dramas that tickle my funny bone. Like my buddy, Kelvin Ong said in his blog...I've temporarily bar Korean and Taiwan Dramas. Why? Cause I'm pretty fed up with all the crying and sulking and weeping and whining and more crying! There are good Korean and Taiwan dramas out there, but perhaps too much tears means a no-no for me. Movies? Prefer those with a lot of action, kick ass scenes, with a good storyline of course. Will get more into that next time too.

So what the heck do I watch on TV usually? Football of course! Since secondary school I've been brainwashed by my mates to support Liverpool FC. It's definitely fun and exciting to pick a team to support it all the way...all the joyful moments when your team wins, and all the painful moments when they don't. I'll probably post some stuff bout football next time too.

The other thing I watch on TV? ....WRESTLING!
Oh yeah Mr.Kazuki loves wrestling. I've been watching people beating each other up for the last 8 years or so. Don't start ranting about how fake wrestling is, it is equally as fake (or not worse) than all the dramas and movies you've seen out there. Just treat wrestling as a live action comic book. It's all choreographed sports entertainment and I'm still lovin' it.

Of course I listen to cool musics as well. Music from Linkin Park, Eminem, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Red Hot Chili Peppers, My Chemical Romance...thats all I can think of now. Basically I like all the good Alternative Rock bands and certain rappers. Certain J-pop music are also good to my ears. Jay Chou and certain chinese songs are also on my playlist. Of course I'm not afraid of hearing out new songs to see whether they are eligible to be included in my kick-ass list or not.

And just few months back I've got a new hobby. FOOD HUNTING! Basically I just hunt around for good food and nice restaurants/places to visit with my friends. How do I get this hobby? All thanks to my other food hunter buddies, mostly my colleagues.

I guess thats enough for now. What can you expect to see in my blog here next time u ask? I'll break it down for you : Video/Table Top Games, Football, Movies, Music, Wrestling, Food, Random Rantings, Wierd Stuff, Cool Youtube Stuff and so on. Stay tune for more rants from the one and only Mr.Kazuki!

p/s : Oh yeah, sorry for the lack of pictures also. Will post more of it next time! I'm still kinda new to blogging so kasi chance sikit k. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FuuuiiyyoohH~!!!! The GRrrreeaaatT Misterrrr Kazuki blogs at last~!!! Keep it on~!!! WuuHuuu~!!!!

Anonymous said...

A great start ya!! Hope to see and read more weird and interesting stuff here. Gambateh!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

quite a long posting huh!haha

anyway,keep it up, and hope this isn't your last posting XDDDD

keep on kick-ass ya!~
i'll "monitoring" often~hehe
Cheers