Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Hrm....woke up to yet another eggs and milk dinner. I could definitely hear my stomach crying out again. Less than 24 hours to go before my teeth is unleashed!

Work as usual is rather busy again. And plus with the lack of sleep the night before I'm staying very hard to keep my brain functioning. Spend more time on the 3rd floor on my company today with more watchful eyes around and all the "oohs" and "aahs". Seems like everybody still haven't get down with my new look yet. More questions thrown at me, which means I have to talk a lot today. Surprisingly I'm really getting used to talk with my teeth closed now. More teasing and jokes from my female colleagues as well about how I look like so hemsem now. In my 2 week's absence, my company hired a few new faces too. This means more introductory chats and discussions around. My company is really growing and growing really well.

Well...a little bit of it seems fun, but too much of it makes me feel like I'm some kind of star. It's cool of course, but pressure is there since my every movement is followed closely by my colleagues. Oh well, I guess I have to soak up all the reaction for these past few weeks. Don't know how my church people will react yet since I haven't publicly made an appearance in church just yet. Heck, even my gaming buddies, a big part of my family, and my ex-school/college/university mates have not seen my new look yet. Lots of work done, but not 100% done yet. I'll probably clean them up by tomorrow or Friday.

Today is actually the day of my company's Annual X'mas Dinner. Got a call from Ms.Sueryn, the big sis of my company to pick her up from her house early before going to work today. Yeah, we stay just 2 blocks away. Apparently she didn't want to drive to work today because she and the rest of my colleagues are all going together to Sunway Hotel to have that Annual X'mas Dinner together. Ahh crap, If only they set it after tomorrow...big waste for me. Almost as wasteful as how I missed my cousin's bachelor nite and wedding dinner 1 week after my surgery. Aiseh...At least I will recover in time for my bro's wedding dinner next month. And my big boss, the Managing Director still owes us a meal because we've successfully gotten our ISO 9001 standard for this year. Everything's looking good for my stomach at the moment.

Things are changing in my company, and around my house too. My 1st bro's wedding is next month and we have to clean up the house and his room. Furnitures are being moved out from his room and more new ones are coming in. Spend a lot of time printing those wedding invitation cards as well...busy busy busy. The moment of awesomeness is when my bro donate to me a lot of his clothes a couple of days back since he have to change to his new wardrobe. Muahaha...free clothes! And they not chapalang ones. My bro spend hundreds of them last time. Most of those clothes looks only a year old!

I'll end my post of a picture of how I look like now. Me dad just randomly take a pic of mine because he wants me to start uploading pictures to the net. -_-"



Look as though I'm getting fat eh? Actually its the swelling that makes it so.

Thats all folks! Time to hit the showers for today. More stuff to talk about tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrets! finally u're qualified to join my hemsem gang liao..LOL

davidlian said...

Actually, you are getting fat liao. LoL!