Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday is always a good day to relax!

Hello again! Sorry for the last post since I've been rather busy yesterday. 1st of all, there's a wedding in my church ...Congratulations to Mr.Victor and his wife! Holiday season is surely growing as I went to Midvalley yesterday. Lots of people doing their last minute Christmas shopping and to add to the jolly season, I saw Midvalley workers blowing fake snows from the top floor all over to the bottom. That makes a lot of happy kids too.

Anyways, the main reason I went to Midvalley is to start a Waaaarrgh! What's that? Warhammer 40k of course! Today is the first day I get into this new hobby and I started with buying some Ork boyz model and all the necessary stuff to paint. It's been a long time since I painted anything. Even though it was kinda exhausting, but I was kinda happy to see my model from a colorless plastic turning into a colorful green ork. What did you guys and gals do yesterday?

Liverpool lost again. No surprise given the lineup for the match. Chelsea played with all their best players they can field and Rafa fielded mostly reserves and players returning from injury. No Gerrard, Torres, Kuyt...not even on the bench. What the heck? The Carling Cup isn't that important in his eyes perhaps. Rafa Benitez is still eyeing on the EPL probably.

A little bit lazy to go work today since I had a great time yesterday, plus my second brother returned home. That means I can "borrow" his camera later and snap pictures of my stuff. Hohoho. Work, work...for now. Happy Holidays everybody! Christmas is coming real soon.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

liverpool for epl?
balik la

Unknown said...

looking forward to c ur new toy pic.. :)