Monday, March 31, 2008

A nice fresh monday...

Work
Actually I'm running out of ideas to put for my blog title. lol. Been cracking my brain planning the theme for my company party dinner. Have to choose a title which is not to difficult to get the costume, but yet not too simple. Also busy messin' around with the new Scanjet scanner my company bought. It's huge and it sure is fast. Everyone expects me to know how to use any machine they throw at me, but of course I never had a problem with that...except that I need some time to adept to new stuff. :P

The only black dot of the day? Some fat dude in my company who is an IT graduate wants me to fix his DVD player into his office computer during OFFICE HOURS. What's worse? He admitted that he knows how to fix it, but doesn't want to get his hands dirty. When I said I had to plan stuff for the company trip, he kept insisting me to come. As kind as I can to do personal stuff for my colleagues, this is getting too far. Guess what my answer to him? I told him do it yourself or forget about it. This is the first time I kinda totally reject someone from helping him at all. He's not the boss, but yet he tried to boss me. Like Daniel pointed out to me, this fat dude is like trying to shit but asking me to wipe his ass. Better luck next time fatso! I just hung up his phone after he tried to 'persuade' me into 'kissing' his ass.

My company is actually filled with good and friendly people around, especially in the accounts department. Hey, I'm not complaining that my office is full of ladies :P . The ladies in my office are pretty nice to me, including the managers. There are only a few bad stories i heard which is the brash, self-centered fat dude I mentioned earlier. The only thing he talks about in the office is how high he studied, how he went overseas to study, how many Japanese anime toys he had in his house, how amazingly good is his pc, blah blah. Yeah right...the thing is that the more he talks about it in the office, the more my colleagues yawn and branded him wierdo for spending so much money on unnecessary stuff.

So guys and girls out there, be sure to watch your word before boasting yeah? If you want to boast, be sure it's something that you posses and doesn't make a fool out of yourself. No one's gonna be impressed if you boast about how you can fart for 10 seconds straight. :O

Football
Anyways it's a good weekend of football for Liverpool. Torres scored again, and they played well to keep Everton from scoring. It's just the lack of finishing quality from a few players that let me down. But 3 points is still 3 points anyways. So it's ok. Arsenal is nextttt...!!!

Gaming
Time, time, time. So many games, so little time. The PSP has been bombarded by amazingly good games everyone has been waiting for. I'm kinda flatfooted on which game to play 1st! :O
Either I'll play a cool ARPG and carry a big sword to slash enemies in Crisis Core, kicking 100's of asses in Warriors Orochi, Tuning up to some crazy drum beat in Patapon, playing another cool SRPG with a great storyline in Wild Arms XF...wow. And I've not even going into PC games, Star Wars and Warhammer yet. Ouch.

Music
I've blogged for quite sometime but forgot to mention about music :P. I've listen to many great musics in my life. But the particular spotlight I would like to show to you all this time is....THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. Not only it's arguably the most soothing music around at the moment, it's also one of the funkiest, craziest and at the same time have very deep meaning in their lyrics as well. I love this band. You should check out their music (but I'm sure you all have heard some of it on the radio!).

From left : Flea, Kiedis, Frusciante and Smith

I would recommend you these songs from them :
  • Dani California
  • Tell Me Baby
  • Snow (Hey Oh)
  • The Zephyr Song
  • Californication
  • Otherside
  • Scar Tissue
  • Under The Bridge
There are many others, but these are the top ones. Try it and believe it. :D


Youtube
Whats more cute than a pig with a cool name? Check this out...




Got the reason why this Taiwanese bank isn't allowed in Malaysia?

Chiao for now. Work beckons!