Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Early March Rants

Politics

Last night I was so busy converting my warboss I forgot to drop a message....sheesh. Well anyways, how are you all doing? Election D-Day is coming and I see banners everywhere. Gatherings are also seen all over the place, wearing either the blue "Timbang" symbol of BN or the red rocket symbol of DAP. I've heard that DAP is gaining lots of popularity this days...they use the empty promises of BN to lure us into not supporting BN and supporting them instead.

All I can say is, politics are always not clean. Everybody is trying to get the advantage over each other like giving emotional talks, speeches, free food, $, and etc to 'encourage' us to vote for them. BN on the other side uses their cash power to promote themselves to the max. You can see/hear them everywhere...TV's, radios, walls, lamp posts, public toilets, omg.

But heck, I don't really blame them. They are merely trying their best to attain the status in our country. Just support whoever you think is worthy to lead our country. But of course, don't get intimidated by them.

One of the best quotes from "V for Vendetta" :
"People should not be afraid of the Governments. The Government should be afraid of their people."


But of course I forget to register for voting this year. I promise I'll do so next time. Damn, why didn't the automatically register us? :P

Work

Business is sure picking up. My workload is increasing slowly due to the number of staff and machines in the company. Not only that, I've been chosen to undergo the ISO audior training and the comittee member for my company trip this year.

My work is also "heating" up as well. There are ignorant people who all put the blame on their machines/computers/me when something is not going right for them. It's as though putting the blame on someone is one way to relieve their stress. I'll just probably let them slide and say whatever they want. I'm here to support my company and doing my best for them. If some ignorant people want to complain and blame on simple and small technical problems, then I'll just let them be. I know how severe a problem is and if they want me to travel all the way to KLIA (my other branch office) to update their antivirus for them, I'd say "Shove it up your @ss".

But thank god there are only very few of this people in my company. Most of the staff including the managers are kinda friendly to me to say the least. Probably they don't want to piss the tech guy off. lol. Only people with limited brain cells running their mouth trying to piss me off for nothing. Fortunately, I'm that kinda guy that laughs and shrugs off all the nonsensical statement that is aimed at me. If I'm a real ork, I'll probably introduce them to my club. lol.

Guess thats all for now. Good days ahead, and good day to you! :D

No comments: