Monday, March 10, 2008

Nice fresh monday morning

Rants
Well, well elections are over. And things are going to change around here...I suppose. Good to hear that things are changing (to become better of course!). The results give a government a big pinch to wake them up from nap. They need to buckle up and do better now. Looking good indeed. :)

Work
Work as usual is as usual today. Greeted by a free breakfast every monday as usual. The nasi lemak today tastes averagely good as well. Weather looks good today (so far). Systems are running well today. Means less work for me. The stuff I look forward is the company trip meeting. Its coming real soon and there are lots of fun stuff to plan. Kinda excited to go Langkawi since I havent been there for like 10 years or so. And also I heard good, interesting places there.
Free tax too! No wonder many people go there to buy liquors.

Anyways, I found this interesting orky stuff on the web today (click to see bigger picture):

lol. Da orks are the best! Waaaghh!!

Gaming
Speaking of orks, I've just done my 2nd bike mob! The riders are still in progress though...probably 80% complete. I realize that these batch of bikes are kinda more well painted that the last ones. Shows that I'm improving on the paintjob. I'll have to brush up the 1st biker mob to look equally good as the new ones. :D

Just downloaded God of War for the PSP! Can't wait to try it later today. I'm planning to play it bit by bit everyday and not rush it since its kinda short. And I wanna finish up my orky painting first. hoho. I'm also downloading the Wh40k:DOW Soulstorm. Hope it finishes downloading by this week. Can't wait to try out the sister of battle. What's more ass-kicking than "hot" sisters in battle?! (Hot in the sense that the sisters like to flame everybody's butt off the map). Kinda scary to say the least. But of course, I would love to try the ork fighta bomba! Anything big, nasty and wif loads o' dakka is always a welcome addition to the orks. :D

Football
Liverpool thumped Newcastle over the weekend. So many goals recently. lol. Arsenal held by Wigan...nevermind. The bigger news? Man Utd and Chelsea crashed out of FA cup...omg. Thats the beauty of FA cup. David and Goliath thing going on. Barnsley actually kicked out Liverpool and Chelsea out of the competition. Man, they might even go on and win this thing! It's obvious Liverpool can stand up to the depleted Inter Milan this week. Inter Milan is kinda unlucky to say the least....injury problems as their 2 main defenders (Materazzi and Cordoba) are not able to play against Liverpool this week. But make sure Liverpool don't be caught napping again though!

Looking forward to Champions league this week, changes in our ruling government, finish up my orks(waaaagh!), God of War, Soulstorm, company trip stuff....thats all I can think of for now. Adios Amigos!

No comments: