Friday, April 18, 2008

Oh crap...

Yup, thats what I thought when I first login into my blog. The last post was....the end of last month! Dang, looks like time really did pass me by so darn fast. Didn't really have the time of blogging until for the past week or so, when several my buddies keep bugging me "eh, when mau blog?".

Work & Rants
Orait back to business. What's keeping me out for so long? Weeell...It's probably the same reason everybody gives when they are busy : BUSY WORKING LER. New equipments, computers, filing work, ISO trainings, company trip meetings, vendor meetings, etc. I seriously think it's time for me to....get a new KONCO! Let em' do all my dirty wo- I mean let em' do all my filing and cleaning up work. :D

Speaking of my position in my company, things are looking good this far. I've been entrusted with more important work, including being the leaderhead/MC/Kerusi-Man for the company party night. Many eyes will be on me, so I gotta behave. :O

What 'bout me personal life? It's been a heck of a journey this month. Lots of drama in my office. Probably 'cause my office is 85% female, so 'nuff said. Good dramas and not so good ones all coming almost everyday. I've now learn lots of useful/useless skills from my fellow female colleagues. So in short, I know the girls better now. :O

But hey hey hey, don't get me wrong. I still have my kick ass male hormones here. I've been steady all the while and been nothing but a bright star in my company. LOL.

Depending on situations, I prefer to make friends more than enemies. Yup, I even communicate with dudes and dudettes in my company's penang branch office. Actually not much dudes there, just the GM. 85% female rule is still in my company... -_-"

Free breakfasts and lunches galore for this month. I've actually lost count on how many free meals I had this month. Thank you bosses of PKT! :D

Food
This month I specially would like to mention 1 word bout food....MCDONALDS. They have been in a frenzy this month...loads of free burger coupons given out in newspapers, McD cash vouchers from colleagues, and free sausage mcmuffin vouchers given to me by some McD dude when I passed by McD on my way home yesterday. Too many free stuff, too little time. YUM.

And this month McD is gonna release their own...HOT PANCAKES! Huraaay. There's a reason pancakes are some kind of a folklore word in the west ya know? Its really that awesome.

Gaming
Kicked too much butt in Soulstorm using Orks so got a bit bored now. lol. Now busy kicking butt in Warriors Orochi for da PSP. I'll go through it briefly and asking the same ol' question...WHICH GUY OUT THERE DOESN'T LIKE KICKING BUTT? Whats more fun? Using famous ancient chinese legends from "The Romance of the 3 Kingdoms" and feudal japanese warlords from Japan to whoop 1000's of butt in the battlefield. It's as though a dream coming true. Since small I've actually envision this kinda game.

So how come the chinese can meet the japanese in ancient times? Apparently, there's some demon serpent dude who twisted time and space and thus summoning both warriors from China and Japan into his world, and testing out to see who kick's the most butt. So of course the player will chose a team of 3 Chinese or Japanese warriors to form up a tag team and kick orochi's butt! What's best, you can recruit more other kick ass members on the way there. Yup...imagine teaming up Guan Gong (you know who he is!) + Musashi Miyamoto (founder of the Japanese Samurais) + Lu Bu (best warrior in the 3 kingdoms, arguably better than Guan Gong due to his age) to kick some serious butt! :O

Zhao Yun, the best spearman in Three Kingdoms crossing against Yukimura Sanada, the best spearman in Feudal Japan!

The best in China (Lu Bu) against arguably the best in Feudal Japan (Tadakasu Honda) !

In da process of kicking butt! Loads of them around!

Oh well, at least I hope you guys know what I'm talking about. It's serious butt kicking in the process. If only Darth Vader is in....nevermind.

Football
Viva la Liverpool! They go through the Semi Finals. Hurray. Torres scoring 30 goals in his debut season so far. Hurray! But Liverpool boardroom now got problem. BOO! HISS!

Oh well, shit happens. Chelsea's locker room also got problem now, Arsenal's captain Gallas also making all sorts of noise there. Shit happens even if you're winning or losing. Shit happens anytime at all. :/

Ishk...my head is still rusty since its been some time off from blogging. So I'm kinda runnin out of things to say for now! Chiao...probably upload some pics of me orks later after I snap pics of them.

Mr.Kazuki over and out.

No comments: