Friday, March 21, 2008

Everything's well...perhaps too well?!

Ok...I have probably too many pictures posted in the last few posts, so I'll better be writing now. lol.

  1. Work and Company trip planning is so far so good. Langkawi + Amazing Race = Kooool.
  2. Health is in tip-top condition
  3. My paint job on da orks are doing great (waaaagggh!)
  4. Me old hobby : Star Wars Miniatures has been revived with the new Legacy Of The Force set. :O
  5. The long awaited yearly extravaganza WWE WRESTLEMANIA XXVII is comin' soon in April. Great to see Paul Wight a.k.a The Big Show coming back to wrestle. He's one of the biggest and funniest wrestlers ever. :)
  6. The relationships with my peers and friends are improving (*rub hands*)
  7. Been eating good food recently (thanks mum for the great spaghetti last night :D )
  8. Cool movies like Iron Man , Death Note spin-off, Hellboy 2 is set to come out soon
  9. Good PSP games are out (Crisis Core, Wild Arms XF!)
  10. One of my fave PC games' expansion, WH40k DOW : Soulstorm is also out (!)
  11. Interesting football matches this weekend (Man Utd vs Liverpool! Chelsea vs Arsenal!), not to mention crazy Champions League matches against Arsenal...fun, sleepless nights again.

What else is next?

Of course, I would like to thank god for the good life I'm living today. But apparently, I've seen rather emotional messages floating around my MSN Messenger. It made me wonder whether I could share some of my happiness to my good friends. I'm oozing too much of it right now, I wish I could. Or at least share my mentality with others. Seriously.

You guys/girls out there should get some hobby or two. It does brighten up your life a lot, especially if you share the same hobby as some fellow friends. I'd love to have more friends who are wrestling freaks, since I'm lacking in that department right now. lol.

Alrite' chiao for now. Total craziness for me to post a blog post like that huh?! :P

2 comments:

sc said...

Wrestling? LOL..

Daniel said...

click here and here...

lolz