Friday, January 11, 2008

Yet another holiday has gone by... :D

It was Awal Muharram yesterday and I actually had a great time! No I did not celebrate Awal Muharram, but I enjoyed it pretty well. Me and my church pals stayed a night at the church guest room on Wednesday night playing and discussing about the future of our youth CG fellowship. Then I really had a blast at Bukit Cahaya yesterday! Even though we wasted our time searching for the place...-_-"

But anyways there was a big challenge for me yesterday. I had a slight doubt when all of them wanted to ride a bike. Good grief, the problem is I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RIDE A FREAKIN' BIKE! Thank god and my superior reflexes, I am able to ride a bike without falling down and 1/2 hour later, I'm riding it like a wind. :D (with of course not at max speed. Don't wanna crash hard yet!). A very good exercise since I didn't exercise much after my surgery...how I wished I could kick a ball again. But I have to wait for another 1 month + to get my doc's clearance. I did have a choice to choose between going with my church mates or going to Midvalley for Warhammer, but I think I'm quite satisfied with my choice. Don't get me wrong though, I still love Warhammer and I can't wait for the new orky army to arrive so I can start painting em'. So anyways ere' is the big picture of my so called 'accomplishment' of riding a bike yesterday. Now I need to get a bike and paint it RED...

(click the pic to see a bigger version of it)

When's the next holiday? Thaipusam Day at the 23rd! Wonder whats in store next.

Anyways check this funny and wierd youtube video out. Almost L.M.A.O. Warning this video is just a joke, so don't get too serious bout it. And it may contain a bit of rude language, so just take it lightly.



See ya later.

No comments: