Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oops...long time no blog!

Yesh as the post stated its been a while since I blogged (I think). So here goes! :

Work
Been rather busy with work, since the number of employees and computers and other machines are increasing. That means more maintenance, troubleshooting, administrating and monitoring work. More employees means more friends too, which means better social network and more places to grab angpau this year! XD. Now business is about to pick up. I might need lackeys soon. lol.

Gaming
Anyways, I went all the way up to Bangsar to meet up with David and Kelvin just to visit the Hobby shop and yam char. Pretty happy that I bought up some stuff to build for my Waargh! Battlewagon and thanks to Kelvin Ong for the Ork Boyz! I owe you one. Probably will get you some Kroot or Fire Warrior army next time. The Orks' may like to smash other puny races, but they'll remember the deed that you increase the number of boyz in my army. Can't wait to get my hands on the new Ork battleforce and the codex. Thanks again! I'll clobber you good once I repay your debt :P .

Rants
It's stuff like I got from MSN this that put a smile in my face (Not that I don't smile everyday but, heck this is fun).

My brother's bachelor night is this Friday and many are invited! Hope the food is good though. And this saturday is his grand day in V-Garden. The food there is already good, I know it. :D. I'm so eager to gain back my lost weight and start pumping irons into my body again. I'm doing really great now with eating since I can basically bite anything now. My eatin' speed still isn't 100% though. But it'll come soon. hoho.

Football
Finally Liverpool got their big score of thrashing Luton town 5-0. Even though there are many rumors that Benitez's job is in jeopardy, I think he's actually done a lot of positives than the negatives. Liverpool just ran out of luck and form the last few matches and I hope they get their luck and form back. You'll never walk alone!

Thats all for now. Back to work! Omg pilez of work to be done. Mr.Kazuki signing off for now.

1 comment: