Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just dropping by to...blog :)

Ho ho. Just like the title says, I'm just dropping by to blog. I'm gonna observe and maybe bid on some cheap stuff on ebay.com that's gonna end soon, so I'm wasting some time here by dropping a short post. Today is a great day indeed for my house, cause I officially have a sister in-law now! I could have post 101 pictures I took yesterday and today, but...I'll leave it for next time. Today is one of the rare days I dressed up pretty neat and spend loads of energy entertaining dozens of guests flooding my house. Of course it won't matter, coz it's my big Bro's big day! The food in V Garden is great as usual, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Everything went smooth today with no major problems. Oh well, days like this makes you feel so good to live on your life and have happy family members around you. :)

Orks are in town! Yeahhh...Urm I meant, My Ork Battleforce is in! Together with my new codex! Gosh, this great weekend is just turning better and better. Now I have to spend quite some time to paint my orks starting from next week. That means less time for computer games...oh well, I can live with that. Painting is much healthier anyways, since you don't need to face the monitor for hours. (provided you don't swallow the damn paint!)

Frequently in life, you will have to make choices. Major and minor ones. I would say I'm naturally a rather "cincai" guy where I can use old phones, old car, old clothes without complaining much and seeking for new ones. But in some perspective, I can be quite picky. Like in the food department, the gaming department, or in the...*ahem* department. lol. As you can see, all these 3 departments is rather important to me. This habit of mine caused trouble to me i guess. e.g: because of my pickiness in my food, therefore I'm a skinny dude when I was young. But at least now, I stop picking on foods and start eating more stuff. Even stuff I've never seen before. Should I start doing this in the other department as well? :O

Hmm...some of you may not understand what I'm ranting about, so nevermind. I'll get some rest for now. Ciao. :)

1 comment:

davidlian said...

Yay! When do we see Orks on the battlefield?