Monday, February 4, 2008

Time passes so fast

So long I've gone without blogging again. Sheesh. Chinese New Year is just around the corner and I spend lots of time these few days cleaning up my office, house, church and even viruses in friend's computer! My goodness.

IT
Allow me to warn you all again. NEVER EVER RECEIVE ANY FILE IN MSN BEFORE TESTING IT OUT. How do I test whether the file is legally from your friend or not, just click close (X) on your MSN chat window when someone is sending you files. If its a real file from your friend, then MSN will give you an error message which says "Closing this window will end all activities with this contact, do you wish to close this window?". If it's a virus file, nothing will pop out. Simple as that. Or to be maximum safety, just ask your friends whether they intend to send the file or not. If there is no reply, better not receive it. Most MSN viruses start by giving out a simple message like "Hey check out my pictures, i'm going to upload it yo facebook" or something similar to that. Followed by the virus file probably in ZIP format. This viruses are purely irritating and spread around your contact lists faster than herpes.

Football
Finally Liverpool start scoring again. Obviously I'd rather see Liverpool playing averagely well and getting the goals instead of playing very good but no goals at all. In football, results is all that matters. How many times have you seen MU, Chelsea or Arsenal played badly but yet manage to salvage a victory? I still believe in Rafa and I think he can turn things around again if given some time. :)

Rants
Just had my first company lo sang last Saturday. Was a pretty good un', and there was plenty of food. The bad? The food WAS TOO PLENTY! About 8 dishes each table, and there's only like 8 people on my table...and only 4-5 of us are really eating. Other than that everything's great. Free Carlsberg too. :D

Gaming
Almost done with my 1st batallion of Orky 'Ard Boyz! Waaaagh! Done a lot of shopping online and getting cheap stuff and bits for my army. May not have time to paint this week or so because of Chinese New Year. Now I need to choose a nice tank to be converted into a battlewagon...dakkadakkadakkadakka. Ok move on into computer games, the other day I tried the DoW : Soulstorm demo and its was pretty interesting considering the fact that the Dark Eldar race gives a totally new dimension in gameplay. The race is sick, and I personally prefer any other races that them btw. Hope they come out with a playable Witch Hunter/Sisters of Battle race soon, since I have more interest in using kick-ass female fatales rather than a sick, self-torturing race. Other than WH40k stuff, I'm stuck with Winning Eleven UB 2008 on my PSP and Jade Empire on my PC. Very enthusiastic on Jade Empire since its has the similar style as Star Wars : KoToR series, which is a very good RPG with good storyline and the option to become good or evil.

CNY, CNY. The mood is building and I can hear songs all over the place. XIN NIAN LAI LO~

Chiao fer now. Have a great holiday ahead!

No comments: